Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tunes Tuesday




Happy Tuesday yall, I was babysitting again today but instead of one little girl I had four. Highlight of my day was when Leyden and Lexi come to me and complain of their fingers being hurt, when i asked what happened to me they explain they had touched the light bulb on Leyden's lamp. When i seem confused as to what would posses them to touch the light bulb they simply said they wanted to see if was hot. Guess curiosity can burn the cat too.

My Other Recent Jams Include :
Glass - Gavin Degraw
Tongue Tied - Grouplove
Run Everytime - Gavin Degraw
Young Alumni - Maritime
World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
If This Was A Movie - Taylor Swift
Guns & Horses - Elli Goulding
Paradise - Coldplay



Photo Credit : Noir-et-vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment