Friday, January 6, 2012

Lunch Dates & Errands


I think this phrase above is exactly my out look on life. I just want to travel all over, ideally with someone i love and to just be over the moon happy with my amazing family and great friends.

On other notes i had lunch with this guy today ---v
He's possibly one of the only shining hopes i have in the male population that not all guys are trash. He's practically my brother and he's there for me no matter what and i extremely appreciate that from him. He's very good about tell me how it is and being understanding at the same time. I'm going to miss him as he heads back to his school in mobile i don't get to see him near as much as i would like. But i'm very blessed to have him in my life.


Also CONGRATS to my older sister --v
Who just got a job teaching at Mississippi State University which is what she has wanted for a very long time. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person so proud of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment