Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Young 20's Life Crisis


I have been severely and completely stressed out lately. I've been letting everything and everyone get to me and I'm not sure why because this is very out of character for me. I'm usually a very strong person but for whatever reason i've been in a terrible slump this week. I've been doubting myself artistically too which is something that has never happened before. My art, my love for it has been the one thing about myself i've never wavered on, but lately i'm wondering if my talent can cut it. Anyways this negative drain is going down the drain this second.

One thing that always helps when i'm down is music. Music is a huge part of me I love it. My artists that I listen to are like my best friends that always know what to say to me to help my mood. They're little mind readers that can fix nearly any mood i'm in. So if your having a bad day put your ipod on shuffle or turn on pandora I guarantee it will help.

Photo Credit : thesillysorostitute

No comments:

Post a Comment