Monday, April 9, 2012

Instant Monday

Hi one hi all, hi Anna dear. It's another Monday here in t town and I am in a good mood today :)
I had a rejuvenating weekend at home with the family and I had just enough of a break to get me through the next three weeks so I can be home for the summer. I love Tuscaloosa I do but by the end of a year here I need a little separation to keep our relationship strong. Anyways I should have a pretty quite week, I hope you all have a lovely one as well !! Tootles


1) Bingo on Wednesdays
2) Sketching for my Drawing II class
3) My perfect first pair of Chacos
4) My Best Friend / Brother
5) My roses my parents got me for my opening
6) My precious babysitting love Cooper
7) Attempting to make drawing cardboard interesting
8) Photo collage for Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment