Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Sharing

This has been one of the most stressful crazy weeks of my life to date. I passed my BFA review after much build up and terrifying anticipation but I passed so i'm officially an art student folks. Even better news is all three of the pieces I could put up to be considered for the BFA exhibition were chosen so starting Thursday I'll be a gallery shown artist. It's all incredible for me I finally feel like i'm headed somewhere. Also on top of all that me and Anna have decided to start a Vlog because we want this wonderful crazy unpredictable time in our life documented if for any other reason so we have it! I'll post a link tomorrow to the video on the off chance anyone other than Anna is reading this thing. I'm off to study now I hope you all have a fantastic week!





















No comments:

Post a Comment