Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Sharing

Well Hi there !! Another week that started off not great and ended up being not that bad. I've been super busy with school and this coming week is going to be no exception because the lovely beauty of my studio classes is that all my final projects are due during dead week, aka this week. I can't believe i'm about to be a senior in college everything is so surreal right now. Anyways I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday i'm off to do homework.

  Found this today and I love him and his new album :

Eric Hutchinson - "Talk is Cheap"

Gotye - "Somebody I Used to Know"

   
Dave Matthews - "Old Dirt Hill"

   
Jack Johnson ft. G. Love & Special Sauce - "Rodeo Clowns"

   
B.o.B. - "So Good"


Carlos Berdonatti - "The Little Things"


Goo Goo Dolls - "Black Balloon"

Meiko - "Boys with Girlfriends"

Jam of the week of course :


 This last one is a girl I grew up with (we actually had a band together when we were little "The Downtown Babes" we were awesome) and she had all the singing talent needless to say! She's dropping her first album this summer and I really like this song so enjoy and support her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment