Monday, May 21, 2012

Life Made.



Hangout festival was perfect.
I'm exhausted so i'll give you the short version.
Day 1 : Alabama Shakes was freaking fantastic. I'm so obsessed Hold On was perfect. The lead singer is a total badass and we met her. We also saw Coheed and Cambria which was pretty good. kinda wish we saw Yelawolf just to say I had.
Day 2: We saw Mac Miller which was so fun, I love acting like an idiot at rap concerts. Then we saw Gary Clark Jr. who if you haven't heard you should he is sick on the guitar. Then Dispatch which is a band that just never gets old. And finally Red Hot Chili Peppers who were fantastic like seriously awesome. I forgot how many songs they have that I just love so much.
Day 3: was the worlds most perfect day. Started off front row at Young the Giant and I swear to you he sang part of Apartment to me like no joke, direct eye contact. I was in heaven. Then we heard Cage the Elephant and their lead singer was cracking me up with his super rock dance moves hilarious. We then heard Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, who I just fell in love with all over again on that beach. Me and Anna danced like our hippie flower child spirits we had so much fun and they were awesome performers. I just want someone to like me as much as Edward is in love with Jade. They made me so happy. Then to close out our perfect weekend I finally saw my obsession Dave Matthews Band. Their aren't words to describe how just completely happy I was. I can't explain why I love him so much but his music is just incredible and I can't get enough of it. Like I kid you not I almost started crying during Stay or Leave. He's amazing and I could watch him and his band play all day everyday from now until forever.
So that was my perfect weekend.
Pictures to come for now I will sleep. 










No comments:

Post a Comment